Just listed some computer software that I used on my Mac. Keep it as record, and also can provide reference for some friends.
- Some of them are paid APPs, and there are many free and open source as well, but the APP depends on the output value at last. These APPs have greatly helped my work and life, and they are worth it.
- Due to personal reasons, some paid apps are solved by student license or trial. Student certification is free and the functions are complete. The trial version also has complete functions, but there is a time limitation, but if there is a way to clear the trial record, you can always use it.
Of course, if this trick is not good, you can only TNT.
- For paid APPs, you can buy it if you can afford it, and support genuine.
- Some apps on So will be replaced from time to time.
- When choose constantly and advance the APPs, I have a little feeling that APPs to us is just like a sword is to swordsman, not much, but in its ease and sharpness. So choose the one that suits you, and then learn more about it, and ultimately improve your efficiency and make your work and life better.
|APPs||Function||Paid or not||Comments|
|Dash||API Documentation Browser||Paid|
|Evernote||Knowledge Management||Paid/Annual subscription|
|Bartendar||System Menu Management||Paid|
|Intelij IDEA||IDE||Paid/Free for students|
|DataGrip||DataBase||Paid/Free for students|
|1Password||Password Management||Paid/Annual subscription|
|Telegram||Secure Communication, the best IM.||Free|
|Chrome||Browser And Debugging Tool||Free|
|keka||Archiver||Free||Official Website Free，AppStore Paid|
|Visual Studio Code||Lightweight Text Editor||Free|
|OmniGraffle||Flow Chart||Paid/Free for students|
|PicGIF Lite||Gif Maker||Free|
|Photoshop||Graphic Design||Paid/Free trial|
|Parallels Desktop||Simulator||Paid/Free trial|
|CleanMyMac X||System Management Tool||Paid/Free trial|
|FileZilla Pro||FTP||Paid/Annual subscription|
|Another Redis Desktop Manager||Redis Client||Free|
|MarginNote 3||e-reader,mindmapping, flashcards and more||Paid|
There is no best app absolutely, while only the right tool, above is just for your reference.